Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CONTEST ALERT


To celebrate the launch of the new gift certificates in my Etsy store I'm running a contest. All you need to do is email me with a suggestion for a painting subject. It can be anything you'd love to see listed in my shop, from an animal, to a breed of dog, to a still life, to a landscape.

HOW IT WORKS:
Simply email me with your suggestions and I'll enter your name in a draw. For each suggestion I receive I'll enter your name i.e. 5 suggestions = 5 entries. Chances of winning depend on how many suggestions I receive. Contest closes Nov. 30. Draw occurs Dec 1.

EMAIL: waterinmypaint@yahoo.ca
(copy and paste this address if you use yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc.)

ETSY: http://www.waterinmypaint.etsy.com/

PRIZE:
The winner of the draw will win a $25 gift certificate to use towards any painting in my shop. I'll contact the winner the same day I draw the prize.

GOOD LUCK & get those suggestions flowing my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment